📍Manchester (Hybrid, up to 2 days WFH) | 💰 up to £25,000 base and an OTE of upto £40k
Street Group is one of the fastest-growing PropTech companies in the UK. We want to be the leading creator of delightful experiences for everybody involved in buying, selling, renting and letting property, regardless of their involvement, to improve the industry for everybody by elevating UK Estate Agencies through world-class technology.
If you join us, you’ll be helping to improve the property industry for everyone. If you love autonomy, are naturally curious, and want to have a genuine impact within a growing company, we think you’d fit right in!
Over the past four years, we've been working on Street.co.uk - our groundbreaking product that's putting transparency, user experience and beautiful design at the heart of our industry. You’ll be the go-to for our new clients as they begin their journey using our CRM platform, constantly going above and beyond for our customers and helping them find their way around the system.
If you love autonomy, are naturally curious, and want to have a genuine impact within a rapidly growing company, we think you’d fit right in!
A bit about you…
- You’ll have an Estate Agency background
- You are passionate about providing an excellent customer experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in written and spoken English)
- You're dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently and the inner drive to grow a company that is in an exciting period of rapid growth
- You're highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- You have strong IT-literacy
- You’re keen to transition into a tech environment that strives to improve the property industry
- You have a strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
Here’s what you can expect to be working on as an Account Manager at Street Group
Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product
- Ensuring feedback flows from Customer Success to the relevant business and product teams
- Supporting our clients to achieve great results with Street.co.uk; from on-boarding new clients to proactively ensuring existing clients are getting the most out of the software
- Collaborating with the sales and technology team members to design and implement new product features that reflect the voice of our customer
- Implementing creative solutions to proactively resolve potential issues for customers
- Providing exceptional technical support via phone and email to Street clients
- Up-selling additional products to existing clients
Research has shown that women tend to rule themselves out of applying for jobs unless they meet 100% of the requirements. If you fall into that category and are about to rule yourself out based on the above criteria; please consider applying anyway. We'd love to see your application!
Who are Street Group?
We’re an award-winning PropTech business based in Manchester, founded in 2015 by brother and sister duo, Tom & Heather Staff. Most of us have personal experience of how painful moving can be, and Tom and Heather saw an opportunity to change this: utilising technology, as well as our incredibly talented team, to improve the industry for everyone.
Our products, Street.co.uk, Spectre, and Insights form a powerful trio, working harmoniously together to transform an agent’s job. From securing more leads and winning new instructions to streamlining business operations and growing market share, our products are supercharging 1,000s of agencies across the UK.
Street.co.uk launched back in 2020 and serves as our game-changing CRM, allowing agents to deliver a service that aligns seamlessly with the modern, 'on-demand' needs of customers and their busy lifestyles. With its beautiful design and user-friendly interface, Street.co.uk is dedicated to the singular goal of delivering an incredible customer experience.
Why join Street Group?
🏠 Hybrid-working - you can work from home up to 2 days per week
🏖️ Guilt-Free R&R - £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we'll even cover the tax!)
💪 Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
📚 £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
🎂 Your birthday on us - we pay, you stay away
🙋 ‘Give something back’ - 2 paid days volunteering on us
👶 Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption pay
🧠 Mental health & well-being support via Health Assured
🧘 Regular well-being initiatives
🕒 Flexible working hours
🚀 Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
👥 Be a part of something bigger - everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It's a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day
👩🏿💻 A chance to work on cutting-edge technology
🐶 Comfortable, relaxed office space - office dogs welcome!
🍻 Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
🎊 Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours
🚴 Cycle to work scheme
🚗 Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
🌍 Feel good about sustainability - we're a climate-positive company!
Up to £25,000 base and an OTE of upto £40k. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations, planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified.
🕧 Interview Process: 3 stages (incl. a presentation) = Introductory call with one of our Talent team > Hiring Manager Interview > Final interview and presentation.
We want to make our interviews as inclusive as possible, so if you need any adjustments made, or if there's anything you think we should be aware of during the interview process, please do let us know!