📍Manchester (Hybrid, 3 days office-based, 2 days per week working from home) | 💰 £25k-30k
Street Group is one of the fastest-growing PropTech companies in the UK. We want to be the leading creator of delightful experiences for everybody involved in buying, selling, renting and letting property, regardless of their involvement, to improve the industry for everybody by elevating UK Estate Agencies through world-class technology.
If you join us, you’ll be helping to improve the property industry for everyone. You will be the go-to for our new clients as they begin their journey with Street.co.uk. Constantly going above and beyond for our customers and helping them find their way around the system. This is a fast-paced role where no two days are ever the same - on any given day, you could be onboarding new clients to Street, troubleshooting their queries, or providing best practice guidance.
If you love autonomy, are naturally curious, and want to have a genuine impact within a rapidly growing company, we think you’d fit right in!
A bit about you…
- You have a background in Estate Agency - Ideally Sales, Property Management and Lettings Accounting
- You are keen to transition into a tech environment that strives to improve the property industry
- You have a strong interest in technology and the enthusiasm to quickly learn new products and features
- You’ll be a self starter who can take initiative when needed
- You’re curious and conscientious, you’ll make it your business to know everything about our product, and have the communication skills to share that knowledge in a way that inspires
- You are passionate about providing an excellent customer experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in written and spoken English)
- You're a dependable and motivated, with the ability to work independently and the drive to grow a company that's in an exciting period of rapid growth
- You're highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
Here’s what you can expect to be working on as a Onboarding Specialist at Street Group
- Becoming a product expert on Street.co.uk across the different areas including sales, lettings management and lettings accounting
- Taking ownership and supporting our clients in their migration onto Street.co.uk
- Managing a caseload of Estate Agents through our onboarding pipeline and interacting with them through a combination of Zoom calls, phone and email support
- Working with a variety of customers from small independents through to large multi-branch estate agencies
- Obtaining customer feedback and feature requests, ensuring these are communicated appropriately to the development team
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product
- Nurturing excellent client relationships, conducting follow up calls as required
Research has shown that women tend to rule themselves out of applying for jobs unless they meet 100% of the requirements. If you fall into that category and are about to rule yourself out based on the above criteria; please consider applying anyway. We'd love to see your application!
Who are Street Group?
We’re an award-winning PropTech business based in Manchester, founded in 2015 by brother and sister duo, Tom & Heather Staff. Most of us have personal experience of how painful moving can be, and Tom and Heather saw an opportunity to change this: utilising technology, as well as our incredibly talented team, to improve the industry for everyone.
Our products, Street.co.uk, Spectre, and Insights form a powerful trio, working harmoniously together to transform an agent’s job. From securing more leads and winning new instructions to streamlining business operations and growing market share, our products are supercharging 1,000s of agencies across the UK.
Why join Street Group?
🏠 Hybrid-working - you can work from home 2-3 days per week depending on your team
🏖️ Guilt-Free R&R - £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we'll even cover the tax!)
💪 Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
📚 £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
🎂 Your birthday on us - we pay, you stay away
🙋 ‘Give something back’ - 2 paid days volunteering on us
👶 Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption pay
🧠 Mental health & well-being support via Health Assured
🧘 Regular well-being initiatives
🕒 Flexible working hours
🚀 Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
👥 Be a part of something bigger - everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It's a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day
👩🏿💻 A chance to work on cutting-edge technology
🐶 Comfortable, relaxed office space - office dogs welcome!
🍻 Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
🎊 Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours
🚴 Cycle to work scheme
🚗 Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
🌍 Feel good about sustainability - we're a climate-positive company!
£25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations, planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified.
🕧 Interview Process: 4 stages = Introductory call with one of our Talent team > Take-home task > Hiring Manager Interview > Final interview.
We want to make our interviews as inclusive as possible, so if you need any adjustments made, or if there's anything you think we should be aware of during the interview process, please do let us know!