Street Group is on a mission to transform the property industry. We're changing the way estate agents operate up and down the country. To help us on our mission, we’re looking for a passionate Corporate Account Manager to join our dynamic and ambitious team for Spectre, one of our award-winning products.
In this role, you'll work closely with our corporate clients, making sure we're always one step ahead of what they need. This is a fast-paced role where no two days are ever the same - on any given day, you could be onboarding new clients to Spectre, troubleshooting their queries, or providing best practice guidance. You'll also work closely with other teams across the business, giving feedback on product development and technical issues, and supporting launches of new product features.
Our Customer Success team has won one of the most prestigious awards in our industry for constantly going above and beyond. To complement our team, we're looking for someone who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo; who continually strives for improvement. You’re a real self-starter, a great communicator, and a confident and talented problem-solver. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced team where you'll be encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. Your drive and imagination is your limit - not your job title.
As a key member of the Customer Success team, you’ll be involved in:
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our ever evolving product
- Ensuring feedback flows from Customer Success to the relevant business and product teams
- Supporting our clients to achieve great results with Spectre; from on-boarding new clients to proactively ensuring existing clients are getting the most out of the system
- Inspiring best usage of all our products and make sure they continue to add value
- Collaborating with the sales and technology team members to design and implement new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- Implementing creative solutions to proactively resolve potential issues for customers
- Provide exceptional technical support via phone and email to Spectre clients
- Up-selling additional products to existing clients
- Preparing reports for agents on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Reviewing training sessions
Who we're looking for
- You’re passionate about providing an excellent customer experience
- You’re an outstanding communicator; highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- You're a dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently and the inner drive to grow a company that is in an exciting period of rapid growth
- You're highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- You’ll have strong IT-literacy
Research has shown that women tend to rule themselves out of applying for jobs unless they meet 100% of the requirements. If you fall into that category and were about to rule yourself out based on the above criteria; please consider applying anyway. We'd love to see your application!
Why join Street Group?
📈 Every member of the team shares in the success of the business with Share Options
🏖️ Guilt-Free R&R - £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we'll even cover the tax!)
💪 Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
📚 £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
🎂 Your birthday on us - we pay, you stay away
🙋 ‘Give something back’ - 2 paid days volunteering on us
🏠 Hybrid-working - you can work from home 2-3 days per week depending on your team
🚀 Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
👥 Be a part of something bigger - everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It's a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day.
🍻 Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
🧠 Monthly mental health coaching with Sanctus
🎊 Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours (even while remote!)
👩🏿💻 A chance to work on cutting edge technology
🚴 Cycle to work scheme
🐶 Comfortable, relaxed office space for when we're out of lockdown - office dogs welcome!
🌍 Feel good about sustainability - we're a climate-positive company!
🧘 Regular wellbeing initiatives
Up to £28k basic dependent on experience, plus commission. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified (any recruiters will be blacklisted)