Moving house is stressful.
Don’t take our word for it. Google “life’s most stressful events”, and you’ll see moving is on nearly every list.
But moving into your new home should be exciting.
Curating Pinterest boards, buying house plants, picking out furniture. Butterflies as you walk through your front door for the first time. That’s what moving should be about.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to transform the Property Industry. People moving home regularly cite a lack of transparency and a painfully slow process, and that’s often due to the technology in Estate Agent’s hands.
For the past five years, we’ve been working hard to change that.
Behind the very best SaaS companies are teams of talented, highly driven people, and that’s exactly the kind of team you can expect to join at Street Group.
As our third people hire, you’ll help us scale our team from 80 to 150 in the next 12 months, helping us maintain our super inclusive and friendly culture along the way.
You’ll also help us grow our young employer brand; solidifying Street Group as an employer of choice in a competitive tech landscape.
If you love autonomy, are naturally curious, and are hungry to have a genuine impact at a growing company, we think you’d fit right in.
Here’s what you can expect to be working on as a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Street Group:
- Working in a fast-paced environment, hiring incredible people at pace.
- Acting as a true brand guardian for our employer branding efforts
- Ensuring all candidates get a best-in-class candidate experience - from application through to onboarding
- Owning recruitment end-to-end for your roles, e.g. conducting intake meetings, advertising, sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and completing all recruitment admin.
- Ensuring we stay GDPR compliant with our ATS
What you bring to the table
- You’re an empathetic tech recruiter who’s resilient when hiring tricky tech roles
- You take a creative and personalised sourcing approach
- You have an interest in employer branding, and would love to help us build ours
- You have impeccable attention to detail, and strong written/verbal communication skills
- You thrive in an environment where high levels of trust and autonomy are common; you’re independent and can manage your own time
- You’re happy to “stock the fridge” and get involved in hiring for other roles in the business (e.g. Sales, Customer Success) when needed.
Research has shown that women tend to rule themselves out of applying for jobs unless they meet 100% of the requirements. If you fall into that category and were about to rule yourself out based on the above criteria; please consider applying anyway. We'd love to see your application!
Why join Street Group?
📈 Every member of the team shares in the success of the business with Share Options
🏠 Hybrid-working - you can work from home 2-3 days per week depending on your team
🏖️ Guilt-Free R&R - £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we'll even cover the tax!)
💪 Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
📚 £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
🎂 Your birthday on us - we pay, you stay away
🙋 ‘Give something back’ - 2 paid days volunteering on us
🕒 Flexible working hours
🚀 Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
👥 Be a part of something bigger - everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It's a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day.
🍻 Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
🧠 Monthly mental health coaching with Sanctus
🎊 Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours (even while remote!)
👩🏿💻 A chance to work on cutting edge technology
🚴 Cycle to work scheme
🐶 Comfortable, relaxed office space for when we're out of lockdown - office dogs welcome!
🌍 Feel good about sustainability - we're a climate-positive company!
🧘 Regular wellbeing initiatives
£30k-£40k dependent on experience. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place, and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and perform the work specified.
To find out more about life at Street Group, visit streetgroup.co.uk, our Glassdoor page, or register your interest now for an informal, introductory chat.