Moving house is stressful.
Don’t take our word for it. Google “life’s most stressful events”, and you’ll see moving is on nearly every list.
But moving into your new home should be exciting.
Curating Pinterest boards, buying house plants, picking out furniture. Butterflies as you walk through your front door for the first time. That’s what moving should be about.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to transform the Property Industry. People moving home regularly cite a lack of transparency and a painfully slow process, and that’s often due to the technology in Estate Agent’s hands.
For the past five years, we’ve been working hard to change that.
For a Head of Sales, there’s a set of unique challenges to be solved here. Our flagship B2B product, Spectre, is the market-leading product of its type and generates an average RoI of over 3000% for clients. Now entering our sixth year, you’ll help us ensure Spectre remains the market leader and always stays ahead of the competition.
We also beta-launched our new product, Street.co.uk in November last year. The reaction from the industry has been incredible and, with your help, we can build a world-class sales team and take advantage of the enormous opportunity in front of us. Street is already being hailed as the future of Estate Agency Software and our ambition is to make that a reality and ensure Street becomes a household name.
We’ve grown Street Group organically over the past 6 years, and have had tremendous success so far. But we know there’s so much more we could do, and we’re looking to you to guide us. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to leave their mark and be a part of something special.
Here’s what you can expect to be working on as a Head of Group Sales at Street Group:
- Immersing yourself in our two very different products
- Create, deliver on, and fully own the sales strategy
- Create sales compensation structures and playbooks
- Coach and develop our sales team on B2B SaaS sales best practices
- Support the business through future fundraising, helping to show the growth story and know our metrics inside out
- Track and drive improvement across all SaaS sales KPIs and metrics
- Collaborate and build effective relationships with other teams in the business (e.g. Product, Customer Success), our co-founders and external stakeholders
Who we're looking for
- You have proven experience heading up and executing a successful sales strategy for a SaaS company
- You know how to get the most out of your sales teams - from motivation techniques, mentoring and coaching to creating competitive compensation schemes
- You have experience of how to run a SaaS sales team - and are familiar with things like playbooks and competitive battle cards
- You love the idea of owning and shaping sales processes and strategy for a rapidly-growing SaaS business
Bonus points if any of the following apply to you:
- You have experience in B2B SaaS
- You’ve been through fundraising journeys before
Research has shown that women tend to rule themselves out of applying for jobs unless they meet 100% of the requirements. If you fall into that category and were about to rule yourself out based on the above criteria; please consider applying anyway. We'd love to see your application!
Why join Street Group?
📈 Every member of the team shares in the success of the business with Share Options
🏖️ Guilt-Free R&R - £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we'll even cover the tax!)
💪 Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
📚 £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
🎂 Your birthday on us - we pay, you stay away
🙋 ‘Give something back’ - 2 paid days volunteering on us
🕒 Flexible working hours
🏠 Hybrid-working - you can work from home 2-3 days per week depending on your team
🚀 Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
👥 Be a part of something bigger - everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It's a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day.
🍻 Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
🧠 Monthly mental health coaching with Sanctus
🎊 Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours (even while remote!)
👩🏿💻 A chance to work on cutting edge technology
🚴 Cycle to work scheme
🐶 Comfortable, relaxed office space for when we're out of lockdown - office dogs welcome!
🌍 Feel good about sustainability - we're a climate-positive company!
🧘 Regular wellbeing initiatives
£65k - £80k dependent on experience, with an estimated OTE of £100k. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified (any recruiters will be blacklisted).